If you are unhappy with your purchase, we are committed to making things right.
Any claims for misprinted, damaged or defective items ordered on www.borntobaseball.com must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product is delivered.
EXCEPTIONS: Sealed goods such as masks are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene considerations.
- Product issues
Once a refund request is approved we will process a refund request within 3-4 weeks of receiving the returned product.
- Item out of stock
If you purchase goods and we are unable to ship them out due to a stock shortage, we will contact you by Email. We will offer you the option to either receive a refund, wait for stock or select an available product.
- Product Quality Review
All returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging. Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs related to all returned items. Items must be returned to RETURN ADDRESS on packing slip. Please include the following information in the return package:
Copy of Packing slip with Order ID, Item(s) and reason for return
- Reimbursement and Restocking Fees
Once your returned item is received and determined to comply with our Returns Policy, we will issue a refund to you through the payment method used at the time of purchase per the following terms.
- We will refund the price of the item as well as shipping fee, once the Refund Request is approved.
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks from the time you mail your return for it to be processed. We will send you an email once your return request has been successfully processed.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase due to misprinted, damaged or defective items please request a refund per the above guidelines. Exchanges are not honored at this time.
Customer Account Portal
A Born To Baseball Customer Account is automatically generated upon Checkout.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to your online Customer Account. A link to log in, along with username, were provided via email when the account was originally created.
- Click on “Orders” to review your past orders.
- Select the order aligned to the product(s) you wish to return.
- Select “Refund”
- Select the specific products you wish to return and enter all relevant information including “Reason” for return.
- Print page and include in package for return.
- Customer will receive an email confirming a refund request was received.
- Customer is responsible for shipping products back and associated costs.
- Once requests are processed and products are received and inspected, Customer will receive a confirmation email with updated Return or Exchange status.
Customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee for all returns.
The original order shipping fee will be refunded once return request is approved.
US and Mexico based orders are generally returned to: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273, United States
If you have a unique situation that is not covered in the policy above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.